At long last, I have rediscovered my momentum for sketching. This is a drawing of a pile of clothes sitting on a trampoline waiting to be thrown into a suitcase to go away for the weekend skiing. Fun!
I like this one a lot. It shows a lot of detail. The fact that the stuff is heaped on the trampoline gives it more character. It makes one ask, "Where are they going? Whose trampoline is it? What does the trampoline have to do with the impending trip?" Of course I know the answer to these questions but when people see your sketch in a museum a couple hundred years from now I bet they'll ask those questions too. :-)
2 Comments:
Wow. You are getting good!
I like this one a lot. It shows a lot of detail. The fact that the stuff is heaped on the trampoline gives it more character. It makes one ask, "Where are they going? Whose trampoline is it? What does the trampoline have to do with the impending trip?" Of course I know the answer to these questions but when people see your sketch in a museum a couple hundred years from now I bet they'll ask those questions too. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home