Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Art Table Experiment

This is an experiment with a waterbrush filled with Dr.Ph.Martin's Hydrus sepia watercolor. The paper was the Aquabee Super Delux. The watercolor did not really sink into the paper much. I'm thinking I should mix some more water in with the ink in the waterbrush. The scene is of the table that I have set up to "do art".

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

What an interesting experiment. I have never used anything like this but it sure looks interesting.

How great to have your own art table!@!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger paula said...

Hey! I never thought about actually putting watercolor paint in the waterbrush, or did I misunderstand you? -ocean mom

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jennafer said...

I filled it with Dr.Ph.Martin's Hydrus watercolor - which is actually liquid watercolor. I added a little bit of water to it too because it was a little thick for the waterbrush.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home