

This is Kia, our siberian husky. The only time she would hold still was while she was sleeping! The proportions are a little off on the full-body drawing, but it was really fun to do. I learned a lot while doing both drawings. I'd like to try it again.
6 Comments:
Hi Jennafer, I think you did a great job with these. The sleeping pose is great too - I particularly like the head. You captured the very particular head shape these dogs have, very well. Well done!
VERY VERY NICELY DONE!!!
Fun. You certainly caught the essence of laid back Kia! The next challenge and only other time she is still may be when she is begging for some of your dinner!
Jennafer, you did a fabulous job on your dog! Wow.
Well done! I particularly like hte had portrait. And you've caught that "I'm whacked and flat out" look dogs have when they flop and stretch out!
MD
I'm impressed with how well you did on the anatomical proportions.
Post a Comment
<< Home