Makes me giggle too. Reminds me of a "spirit guide" I once had - Alonzo (the clown). Life isn't meant to be serious! (Now if only I can remember that...)
This is my favorite so far of all your work I've seen. This character just makes me smile. To me it shows you were completely free of pretense and self-consciousness, completely unconcerned about what the outcome "should" look like. Great job! :-)
6 Comments:
How FUN! I love this drawing!!! It will be in my mind next time I fly!!
And may the saint preserve you every time you fly!
Karen
Cool. A big WUHOOOOOO!!!! from Sammy!
Makes me giggle too. Reminds me of a "spirit guide" I once had - Alonzo (the clown). Life isn't meant to be serious! (Now if only I can remember that...)
I will invoke the powers of the saint when I fly out to Colorado soon!
This is my favorite so far of all your work I've seen. This character just makes me smile. To me it shows you were completely free of pretense and self-consciousness, completely unconcerned about what the outcome "should" look like. Great job! :-)
Psyche
Post a Comment
<< Home