I'm organizing the Denver Urban Sketchers group and wonder if you're interested in attending our meet-ups. If you want to know more about Urban Sketchers, you can check out the mother organization's website at www.urbansketchers.org. The Denver group has been around for about a year, and I'm trying to get more people involved.
Our next meet-up will be on June 22nd in the Denver LoDo area. We'll meet at 10 a.m. in the coffee shop of the LoDo Tattered Cover Bookstore (1628 16th Street).
If you'd like to continue receiving notices about our meet-ups, please let me know your preferred email address. You can reach me at glalich@yahoo.com.
1 Comments:
Hello Jennafer:
I'm organizing the Denver Urban Sketchers group and wonder if you're interested in attending our meet-ups. If you want to know more about Urban Sketchers, you can check out the mother organization's website at www.urbansketchers.org. The Denver group has been around for about a year, and I'm trying to get more people involved.
Our next meet-up will be on June 22nd in the Denver LoDo area. We'll meet at 10 a.m. in the coffee shop of the LoDo Tattered Cover Bookstore (1628 16th Street).
If you'd like to continue receiving notices about our meet-ups, please let me know your preferred email address. You can reach me at glalich@yahoo.com.
Kind regards,
Gayle Lalich
Post a Comment
<< Home